20 Minutes from the Future
I had an interesting conversation with Andrea Dusi. We discussed:
• The role of startups during the pandemic.
• Why don’t we invest much in Italy and in general in smaller markets?
• What can governments do to foster a successful startup ecosystem?
• Why now is an amazing time to start a startup?
• What are the most promising sectors to create a startup now?
• The future of food
• Why FJ Labs’ IRR is so high?
• Prospects for climate tech
• How to reform education to foster entrepreneurship?